Most of the people complain about wastage of time whereas by making a few simple changes in life, time and strength get saved. Learn here how.
- Record how you use your time: Until the job gets completed, keep it in focus till the last. Only on completion of the job, look for the next job. Operating on more than one job at a time drains the time. Furthermore, the quality of the work suffers. Track your time course and comprehend where you’re spending it. Put it down on a paper and analyse it. Doing this for a week will show you as to what you can do to cancel out time wastage items.Formulate a blueprint of things to do in the next week and for the next day in the previous evening.
- Plan: To save time, go ahead slowly, make a plan to achieve the success. Success is hard to get in the very first attempt. Slow and steady wins the race, and desired results obtained.
- Stop worrying: We get into the habit of worrying and wasting a lot of time on the minor and major problems. To get rid of worries leave aside the smaller problems and concentrate on tackling the big problems.
- Attitude: If you maintain a positive attitude towards the life and keep your enthusiasm at high-level, the things around you will happen in minimum time. It is not necessary for others to reward you every time. Reward yourself occasionally, on achieving the set target. The reward could be an outing with like-minded colleagues or family, or a movie, or a dinner or musical concert or buy yourself a gift or purchase a book of your favourite author. Go to a parlour for health massage or general tone up. Depending on funds available you may even go for weekend or holidays or doing social service for the needy. A trip to a nearby place with people or friends is an excellent way to get some exercise, fresh air, and social interaction. The choice is yours. The rewarding process will propel you to
- Increase your reading speed to save time. You read many things during the day, don’t take much time over reading.By doing, you would save a lot of time.
- Prioritize your jobs and find matters that are significant and other items scheduled around the important tasks. Do the important tasks first when you are fresh and energetic. Do not waste your time on doing little jobs before finishing the main duties of the day.
- Start your day by waking up fifteen minutes earlier. You may attend to the important emails or do your daily yoga or the exercise. You will add one hundred and five minutes per week to keep yourself updated.
- Making a timetable for the internet is important. Stick to the time allotted and keep an account as to time wasted on being deflected to view the news or other pleasant distractions. Do not spend time on your social internet contacts, one may schedule the internet time just to keep in touch as to the happenings around.
- Modify your reasoning. “I’m so occupied” and “I don’t have freedom for everything” are negative thoughts that are sure to keep you thinking confused. You might think preferably, “I will make good use of the time that I do have” or ” Self can only do so much in one day, and will make sure I accomplish what reasonable today is.”
- Gather your jobs in one spot. For example, if you know you’re going to the market for an appointment and know you can go to a grocery store in that area, then consolidate the trips into one.
Clean the clutter periodically: The time gets wasted, and the brain stops to work when too many things are lying about on the office desk. Much time and energy get spent in clearing the clutter. Therefore, it is better to keep the table neat and clean. By keeping things in an orderly manner, you’ll keep data secured in your head and minimize the possibility of losing items and having to spend time looking for them.
Here you will find YouTube Video: Habits of Successful people.