Everybody wants to have long, thick and shiny hair, but today hair fall is a common problem. Some of the contributing factors for this are aging, stress, poor nutrition, pollution, chemical loaded hair products, hormonal imbalance, poor hair or scalp care and allergies. Also, some people are born with naturally thin hair.
If thin hair and hair fall have become an issue of concern and you are looking for some effective solutions then read this article. This article will introduce you to easily available home remedies that will help you to get thicker hair.
6 home remedies to get thicker hair faster
1. Green tea – Green tea is rich in antioxidants. It prevents the hair loss and enhances hair growth.
Take a green tea bag and steep it in steaming water for 15 minutes. Apply this green tea on your scalp and massage for few minutes. Leave it for an hour and then rinse off your hair. Repeat this procedure every 3 days in a week.
2. Essential oil blend – Essential oil massage improves the blood circulation. Mix Jojoba, Rosemary, Grape seed, Thyme, Cedarwood, and Lavender oil in equal quantities, say 3 to 4 drops each. Apply it on your scalp, massage for a few minutes and leave it overnight. In the morning have a head bath. Repeat this every alternate day to get thicker hair.
3. Eggs – The egg mask is one of the best protein treatment for damaged and thin hairs.
Take one or 2 eggs. Whip them and beat properly. Wet your hair and apply beaten egg to your hair and scalp. After 3o minutes have a head bath. Repeat this 2 times a week.
You may also mix the yolk of an egg with a tablespoon hair oil. Massage your scalp with this concoction and wash your hair after 2 hours. Repeat this 2 times a week for best results.
4. Hibiscus and curry leave the recipe to get a thicker hair – Take hibiscus and curry leaves and blend them along with little water to make a paste. Now oil your hair with hibiscus oil or Indian gooseberry oil. After 15 minutes apply the paste and leave it for a half hour. This is followed by a head bath. Repeat this 3 times in a week.
5. Fenugreek seeds – It prevents hair loss and makes hair smooth and shiny.
Soak 6 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds overnight. In the morning grind the seeds to make a thin paste. Add some coconut milk to the paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and hair. After an hour wash your hair with lukewarm water. Repeat this every alternate day to get thicker hair in 5 weeks.
6. Indian gooseberry, Margosa leaves and bottle gourd recipe – Grind one bottle gourd, 4 Indian gooseberries, few margosa leaves and a few curry leaves. Grind them properly and make a paste. Boil this paste in 1-liter coconut oil till it gets brown. Cool, the mixture, strain it and store in an airtight bottle. Apply this oil on hair and scalp and leave overnight. In the morning have a head bath. Repeat this 3 times a week.
Use any of the above mentioned safe and natural home remedies to get thicker hair and you will be amazed by the results in just 5 weeks.