A discerning eye will take you in the nature’s lap.
Photo : Wikipedia
1) Kangaroos have large, powerful hind legs; large feet adapted for leaping, a long muscular tail for balance and a small head. Like most marsupials, female kangaroos have a pouch called a marsupium in which joeys complete postnatal development.
2) Lets pray together and ask for His favor to make mankind happy.
3) Now go ahead for a photograph in my human posture.
4) Be supportive, it can be fun !
5) Today I am the boss, ensure that all are taken care of. Will you please bring in the visitor, I am busy to plan my day ahead.?
6) They have to share the vegetation for survival. See the beauty and ease with which these creatures care for each other. We need to convince others to live in harmony.
7) It is really fun to dance, the life becomes more meaningful. It is so good to share and enjoy when others can participate. Here we have demo by blue footed Boobys.
8) Here the Meerkats show their sharing a close relationship. They live in groups between 20 to 50 in South West Africa South Africa and Namibia. They are highly organized in their lifestyle, always living in groups. At all times, 24 x 7 one of them is on sentry duty to warn other of any impeding danger. They have six different calls to notify the predator’s type, like if it is aerial or ground predator. They are insect eater that include a variety from fungi, small reptiles of all kind. Rarely, they do not get affected by reptiles bite. See the link below for one of their real life happening.