Hair became one of the most important part of our body in getting attention from others. It can also define and improve personality of people. Actually people will rank what class of other people in high sociality by their hair.
Healthy and faster hair growth not only helps you to look beautiful, it helps you to tie them to good hair styling. Here is an interesting opportunity for trying the hair styling tips. You can also imitate the hair styles of some famous Hollywood celebrities.
Apart from imitating the hair styles of celebrities follow the natural hair care tips and discover the secrets of faster hair growth for beautifully shining hair.
Here is 10 Faster Hair growth Tips:
- Exercise regularly. This helps to increase blood circulation and keep our whole body healthy and rejuvenated. A brisk walk for 30 minutes is advisable for all ages.
- Message your scalp with good hair oil. Hair oil which is processed with hair friendly herbs help to condition the hair and prevent drying of hair. A good head massage help to increase blood circulation to scalp skin and aid hair growth. Head massage also reduces stress, tension headaches and induces good sleep.
- Take measures to prevent formation of dandruff. Dandruff leads to hair loss and stunts hair growth.
- Brush your hair from root to tips before taking head bath.
- Wear a swimming cap to prevent hair damage due to chlorine.
- Avoid tying hair tightly with hair bands. This leads to baldness.
- Eat a healthy Balanced diet. Include plenty of green vegetables, fresh fruits, minor millets, milk and milk products. Vegetables and fruits provide antioxidants and minerals which are necessary to keep the body healthy. Amla (amalaki or Indian gooseberry or emblica officinalis), is considered as a fruit which help in hair growth. Include banana in your diet as banana contains plenty of calcium which is a vital nutrient required for hair growth. Healthy diet prevents hair loss and improves quality and quantity of hair.
- Drink plenty of water (2 liters or 12 glasses per day). Water flushes out toxins and increases moistness of skin and hair. This prevents splitting of hair.
- Our body produces natural oil which is secreted through oil glands of skin and scalp. This oil keeps our hair strands conditioned. Hence do not use harsh shampoos or soaps which strip off natural oil of scalp. Always use mild shampoo to wash hair
- Wash your hair once in three days. Repeated hair wash leads to dry hair and split ends.