Carrot is highly beneficial for health from all angles. Carrot juice is anti-anaemic. Drink the carrot juice by mixing brown sugar, and roasted cumin seed plus black salt, this deficiency of anti-anaemia is removed. It also enhances the haemoglobin (blood count} due to the significant amount of vitamins A, B, C and K. The extra Vitamin A in it protects the consumer from eye disease causing night blindness.
Carrot removes dirt from rotting intestine. Therefore, It is quite beneficial in diarrhoea, and other stomach ailments. It is also helpful in case of urinary infections & diseases and also stops any buildup of any kidney’s stone.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that consuming carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a significant amount of soluble fibre. This soluble fibre has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha-carotene. Both end to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision right: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is right for eye health. While it is not true that they do not cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many diseases caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots coverts to Vitamin A. Vitamin A, checks cataracts, night blindness and macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Memory loss gets precluded by Beta-carotene. According to a recent study carried out by Harvard University, it was resolved that people who consumed vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their likelihoods of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which decreases your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with significant levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with moderate levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. I is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.