Benefits of Walnut
- Consuming about daily 65 gms walnuts helps in reducing the risk of prostate cancer and also save oneself from the onset of stomach cancer. Consuming walnuts, minimize the growth of prostate cancer by 30 to 40 percent. Even the breast cancer tumor growth by 50%. It got disclosed in research carried out on mice having prostate cancer. It had meagre growth of the prostate cancer when compared to the same amount of fat fed from other sources.
- The heart remains active because of the presence of powerful antioxidants.The aging problem worsens if proper anti-oxidants get depleted or not adequate to control the free radicles. Only a few day to day food has the flavonol morin, the tellimagrandin, and the quinone juglone.
- Researchers have established that the walnut polyphenols can help to stop chemically- induced by carbon tetrachloride and d-galactosamine in liver damage.Nuts are high in polyphenol antioxidants that bind to lipoproteins that would damage. Walnut exhibit oxidative processes that lead to atherosclerosis in vivo. In human application, researchers established that nuts improve the lipid profile and enhance the endothelial function and reduce inflammation without ever increasing the weight.
- Walnut has plenty of unique amino acid – I arginine that brings forth plenty of vascular advantages to patients suffering from heart diseases. A word of caution that too much of amino acid with I arginine suppresses and depletes the amino acid Lysine that will shoot up and can recall herpes.
- Consuming daily walnuts help in reducing weight. One gets about 100% of the recommended energy of plant-based omega-3 fats ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) having sufficient of B vitamin biotin, manganese, molybdenum, and copper content. Having four walnuts a day raise blood levels of heart-healthy ALA and healthful cholesterol levels
- By consuming walnuts, one feels relaxed and sleep in a deep calm altogether.
- Having walnuts protects you from having diabetes.
- Walnuts increase the lifespan, and the life remains full of energy.
- Walnut protects the pregnant women.It ensures giving the nutrients to the growing child right in the womb.
- Having walnuts stress reduces considerably, and the blood pressure remains good and under control.
- The breasts of women remain shapely and healthy.
- The bones remain healthy and well ordered.
- The sperm count increases on regular ingestion of walnut and therefore necessary to consume them regularly. Thus reproductive health in men gets improved.
- The hair and skin remain healthy on having a regular intake of walnut.
- Having walnuts keeps one’s mind active and benefits the brain.The brain functions improve because of the nut has some neuroprotective compounds having vitamin E, Omega -3 fats, folate, melatonin, vitamin E plus antioxidants thus increasing inferential reasoning in the youngsters
- Having two handfuls of walnuts in warm milk and 2-4 of saffron provides plenty of energy.
Please watch the Youtube video on Health benefits of walnuts given here.