It is human nature to follow the daily routines by the habits formed. Most of us unknowingly observe the same style and pattern of doing things without thinking about the consequences. Therefore, it is good to get into good habits to achieve harmony and happiness in life. It is better to know about the practices you have whether they’re good or bad for health and wellbeing of one and all. Get into making good health by adopting the right habits.
The arrangement and sticking to the habit changing decision is essential. Procrastination will affect in the making to a good health and chances to improve overall in life.The earlier one finds what triggers one to do well would help one a long way to get round to obstacles. It is good to take shelter behind commendable habits and not be prone to alcohol, smoking, narcotics, excessive eating, or over-medicating.
Follow ideas of great men and sages to lead an exemplary life. Learn how they changed the world by first practicing what they preached.
The List of Values which Jesus and Guru Nanak followed in life pinpoint all good to come.
- Moderation – Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
- Stillness – Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
- Systematic – Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
- Resolution – Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
- Economy – Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.
- Management – Lose no time; be always employed in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
- Honesty – Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
- Fairness – Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
- Moderation – Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
- Sanitation – Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, clothes, or habitation.
- Tranquility – Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
- Fidelity – Rarely use sexual indulgence but children, never to mediocrity, weakness, or the injury of your own or another’s peace or reputation.
- Modesty – Imitate Great thinkers and whose name is taken with reverence since centuries.
Additionally, We suggest here a list of useful habits to add every month.
October: Start taking a morning walk. Run for 15 minutes and increase the time span to half an hour.
What will happen: Blood circulation in heart will increase.
November: Reduce one spoon in the intake of Sugar.
What will happen: Weight gain will stop and remain in control.
December: Start taking yogurt during the day and have milk before going to bed.
What will happen: By taking Calcium the bones will get stronger.
January: Reduce intake of Salt.
What will happen: The possibility of high blood pressure will eliminate.
February: Drink water from a copper vessel.
What will happen: The stomach related diseases will stay away.
March: Start intake of sprouted lentils of moong, gram and kidney beans.What will happen:
What will happen: You protein intake will enhance, and the fall hair will stop.
April: Play outdoor games with the family.
What will happen: Body fitness will remain alright, and tension would be gone.
May: Eat as much as possible the seasonal vegetable and fruits.
What will happen: Iron, Vitamins minerals will improve the digestion.
June: Consume daily One fist full of peanut, dry fruits.
What will happen: You get Omega-3 fatty acids so that the heart remains healthy.
July: Sleep for 6 to 8 hours.
What will happen – the mental health remains all right, and one is saved from obesity. Your energetic pursuits will enhance gradually.
August: Include without straining vegetable soup in regular meals.
What will happen: Immunity to fight off diseases would increase, and seasonal would remain at bay.
September: Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, tea, and coffee. Drink Green tea 2 to 3 times daily.
What will happen: Brain and heart will remain healthy. The body will get antioxidants. One remains energetic