A vegetarian diet has benefits and they say all the animal suffering, change of climate and health can be addressed with one single solution of eating a vegan.
While some people eat low carb diet, others also come up with high carb veg-diet. A disease like Alzheimer, Parkinson’s, type 1 and type 2 diabetes are known to be in control if you eat low carb diet rather focusing on vegan diet.
Here’ are the best vegetarian keto diet food list that you need to carry around for doing it correctly.
- Tofu, Tempeh
- Leafy green – kale, spinach
- Broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower.
- Coconut cream, vegan cheese, coconut based yoghurt
- Berries and Avocado, blackberries, raspberries.
- Stevia, monk fruit, erythritol
- Olive oil, red palm oil, coconut oil etc.
Veg keto diet foods that you should not eat:
- Grains, rice, cereal, wheat
- Legumes – lentils, bkack beans, peas etc.
- Fruit – Bananas, Apple, oranges.
- Potato and yams etc.
- Sugar – maple syrup, honey, agave
We will be adding more to our list of foods.