2 tablespoons butter.
1 cup onion, chopped,
one teaspoon salt,
1 / 8 teaspoon white pepper,freshly ground pepper,
2 large apples, peeled, cored and seeds, chopped medium, about 4 cups;
1 tablespoon curry powder,
2 tablespoons cornstarch,
2 cups chicken broth or beef,
1 teaspoon sugar,
1 cup heavy cream, whipping,
1 teaspoon chopped mint for garnish.
- In a saucepan put the butter to melt. You add the onion, salt and pepper until red about 2 to 3 minutes.
- You add the apple, curry powder and cornstarch to boil, stirring, for about 4 minutes.
- Add the broth and sugar, bring to a boil and cook about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then pour the contents of the pot to the glass of a grinder and grind fine.
- In the Server for a moment bring to a boil and add it and you stirred cream.
- It is served hot or cold, garnished with mint on top, also Olives and raisins