Some of the new Proverbs that are likely to be included in the English language in the post-Covid 19 world.
Here we have considered English first. Readers are welcome to share this in other languages and intimate us.
- Divided we live, United, we die!
- A sneeze, in time, infects nine!
- All that sniffles has caught a cold!
- Homestay is the best policy!
- One man’s mask is another man’s poison!
- An unmasked guy is the Covid’s workshop!
- As you spray, so shall you reap.
- Better to be poor and healthy than being rich and sick!
- Curiosity killed the doc!
- Don’t count your chickens before next March!
- Every cough has its spray!
- Rome wasn’t infected in a day!
- When the cough is away, you can come out and play!