Before starting with Green juice recipes let me, tell you the reasons to drink green juice every day.
Nutritionists and health care providers emphasize a lot on green leafy vegetables to our diet. This is because green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals and improve body immunity.
Nowadays, you must have heard wellness and food bloggers and celebrities drinking and talking about the Benefits of Green juice.
What Is Green Juice?
Green juice is a beverage made up of blending a handful of green leafy vegetables that contain healthy fibers, phytonutrients, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
In addition, they have active plant enzymes required by the body to boost body immunity and stamina From Green juice, our body quickly absorbs bioavailable nutrition in leafy veggies.
What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Green Juice?
Green juice is soothing and refreshing drink but also detoxifies and cleans our system and boosts all-over body. Below are a few Benefits of green juice.
- Reduces body inflammation – Both external and internal body inflammation results in chronic illnesses like Diabetes, obesity, or cancer. A glass of green juice has anti-inflammatory property that helps the body to perform better. In addition, it helps the vital organs of the body function optimally and keeps you healthy.
- Maintains Normal pH Balance – Green juice has an alkalizing effect Drinking green juice in the morning is the best way to start your day because our body is more acidic in the morning. Consumption of green juice early in the morning balances the body pH levels and keeps you energized throughout the day.
- Detoxifies And Cleans The System – Juices never stay in the stomach they leave the stomach immediately and enter the intestine keeping you hydrated. Consume green juice empty stomach in the morning and an hour before the meals. If you consume high quantities of protein and carbs, it leaves your stomach acidic and bloated. Thus, take a break and drink green juice for a few days to soothe and relax your stomach.
- Built Body Immunity – Green Juice is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. It is a superfood that improves body immunity. In addition, it reduces the oxidative damage of the cells.
- Improves Digestion – Green juice has probiotic properties. Probiotics are good microorganisms that aid the digestion of our guts. Reasonable evidence suggests the presence of good bacteria or probiotics in a fresh green juice that boosts digestion.
- Keeps You Energized And Hydrated Throughout The Day – Green juice mainly contains water and electrolyte that hydrates our body. Instead of drinking coffee or tea in the morning, switch to green juice. Daily consumption of fresh green juice keeps you energized and uplifts your mood throughout the day. In addition, it prevents premature aging, tiredness and prevents you from getting sick.
- Promotes Weight Loss – Green juices are low in calories and high in nutrients. They make you feel full and make you eat fewer calories. In addition, green juices improve body metabolism and aid weight loss. They are an excellent substitute for breakfast or mid-evening snacks.
Green Juice Recipe
Ginger, Lime, and Apple Green juice – This combination is satisfying, nutrient-rich, and sweetness is balanced with vegetable flavors. Green leafy vegetables in the juice contribute to fibre, salty taste and give grassy flavor.
- Baby Spinach – 1 cup
- Kale – Three leaves kale removed from the stem
- Celery – 3 stalks
- Cucumber – 1 medium-sized, sliced
- Fresh Ginger – 1-2 inch
- Lime juice – 2 tablespoons
- Apple – 1 medium size, sliced
How to prepare – Clean the ingredients well. Blend all the ingredients except lime juice in the mixer until smooth for about 1 to 2 minutes Strain the Green juice through a fine-mesh strainer Pour the juice into a glass and discard solids. Add lime juice and drink your juice fresh.
Carrot Spinach and Apple green juice – Carrot and apple are added to hide the assertive flavor of the spinach. It is a pulpy drink However, you may strain the juice to separate the pulp if you wish. But, we advise not to separate the pulp as it is fiber-rich.
- Spinach leaves – 5
- Carrot -1
- Apple – 1
- Cinnamon – a pinch for flavouring
Method: Clean and chop Apple, carrot, and spinach Toss the vegetables in a juicer or blend all the ingredients in the mixer. Add a little water to thin the consistency Strain if you wish and add a pinch of cinnamon.
Bottle gourd, Amla, and mint green juice – Bottle gourd is refreshing, aids weight loss, and improves body metabolism Make sure the bottle gourd you are using should not taste bitter; discard it if it does taste bitter.
- Bottle gourd – one-half
- Amla or Indian gooseberry – 3-4
- Mint leaves – A hand full
- Ginger – Half inch
- Rock salt – According to taste
Method – Wash bottle gourd, amla, ginger, and mint leaves. Blend the ingredients except for rock salt along with little water in a mixer Strain the juice and add rock salt Mix well, and refreshing Green juice is ready to drink.
4. Amla and coriander – It is very simple Green juice recipe, and not much ingredients are required
- Amla – 3-4
- Coriander – A handful
- Rock salt – According to taste
- Lime juice – A half teaspoon
Method – Blend amla and coriander with little water Strain and add Lemon juice and rock salt. Drink fresh.
Celery, parsley, and kale juice – If you want to add only greens to Green juice, drink prepare it.
- Celery Stalk – 1
- Parsley – 2 tablespoon
- Kale leaves – 5
Methods – Blend ingredients to prepare pulpy juice add water to thin the consistency add a little bit of rock salt to taste.
Kick start your mornings with Green juice recipes Boost digestion, improve immunity, and stay healthy.