Glowing, brown and tanned skin is considered sexy. It is a beauty mark in many western countries. But just laying out in the sun is not enough to achieve a tanned body. There are a few points to be remembered while doing so, to get an evenly tanned body and to prevent sunburn. In this article, I will give you a few tips to get an even tan fast and naturally.
6 tips to get a tan fast
1. Sea water tanning- It boosts the skin color naturally. What you have to do is to get into ocean water, then come out of it at regular intervals. Sea water is loaded with essential minerals that contribute to effective tanning.
2. Reflective tanning- This can be achieved by 3 ways:
On the pool- Lie on on any inflatable device on the water. This will reflect the sunlight and will bounce it on you. You may also dip yourself in the pool water if you are a good swimmer.
Lie on the sand- Sand also reflects the sunlight in the same way as water on you. So instead of lying on shacks lie on the sand to get a tan.
Reflective sheet or towel- This is the best way to get a dark tan. Reflective sheet or towel reflects the sun rays to your body in a safe way. To reflect the sunlight turn the reflective board or towel 45 degrees.
3. Choose a low SPF oil or base lotion- Usually while exposing your body to sunlight you need to protect your body from harmful rays of the sun. If this is your first exposure choose SPF 15 to prevent sunburned. But if you are somewhat tanned then use a lower SPF.
Spray and oil help you to get an even tan as they easily spread all over the skin. Do remember to apply lip balm with SPF 15.
4. Natural tan-enhancer– Few natural oils acts as natural tan-enhancers. They are Olive oil, Coconut oil, Hazelnut oil, Sunflower oil, Wheat germ oil, Sesame oil and avocado oil. Just apply any of these oil on your skin and rub gently and evenly before going out in the sun. Remember to have a soap bath after tanning is finished.
5. Position and timing– These are two important factors you should keep in mind. While you lie in the sun makes sure to turn your towel and chair as the sun moves to make sure you get direct sunlight. If you want to get a tan fast get exposed to the sun between 10am to 4pm. Turn your body frequently so that tanning is even. The best thing is to do is that in every half hour turn into one-fourth revolutions. You can do this by starting from your back, Now turn to left side and then turn your stomach. Also, your legs and arm positions should be changed frequently.
6. Exercising– Workout in the sun makes your skin moist and ready to get a tan. This will also promote the blood circulation. It will give you an even tan fast.
So next time while getting your skin tanned do keep these tips in mind. Drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated and apply moisturizer to keep skin moisturized.